Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Wii)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Wii)

Post by stormlover1994 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Well I bought it, and its pretty good, and I dont care about the graphics I like the gameplay and storyline but I cant use Storm until I unlock her or do a "Wii cheat" so my team right now is: Spiderman, Deadpool, Invisible Woman and Wolverine, what do you guys think?
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Wii)

Post by God Of The Storm on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:54 am

stormlover1994 wrote:Well I bought it, and its pretty good, and I dont care about the graphics I like the gameplay and storyline but I cant use Storm until I unlock her or do a "Wii cheat" so my team right now is: Spiderman, Deadpool, Invisible Woman and Wolverine, what do you guys think?
Why don't you just use the all characters cheat?
Your team is good though Deadpool did seem a tad bit weak IMO.
BTW if you unlock Storm you'll love her. Her attacks are awesome!
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 pm

I just did it, and Storm is awesome I love her, and she has Whirlwind attack which is interactive with the Wii remote and its so cool, but trust me till now Deadpool has been great, he helped me defeat Lucia Von Barge(or whatever her name is lmfao) the point is that his bomb attack was the only thing that destroyed the bomb in N.Y., so I changed I.W. (for now) and put Storm.
P.S. In the S.H.I.E.L.D. base there are some woman figure statues with some kind of lightning in her hand, are they Storm's?
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:29 pm

stormlover1994 wrote:I just did it, and Storm is awesome I love her, and she has Whirlwind attack which is interactive with the Wii remote and its so cool, but trust me till now Deadpool has been great, he helped me defeat Lucia Von Barge(or whatever her name is lmfao) the point is that his bomb attack was the only thing that destroyed the bomb in N.Y., so I changed I.W. (for now) and put Storm.
P.S. In the S.H.I.E.L.D. base there are some woman figure statues with some kind of lightning in her hand, are they Storm's?
Yep..Thats Storm.
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm

God Of The Storm wrote:
stormlover1994 wrote:I just did it, and Storm is awesome I love her, and she has Whirlwind attack which is interactive with the Wii remote and its so cool, but trust me till now Deadpool has been great, he helped me defeat Lucia Von Barge(or whatever her name is lmfao) the point is that his bomb attack was the only thing that destroyed the bomb in N.Y., so I changed I.W. (for now) and put Storm.
Yep..Thats Storm.

Ummm not to be negative but that is just plain weird, why would they do that? are they sending a subliminal message about Storm or what? Im really exited, cause if Im not wrong there just wasn't one statue, there where a few. And Storm did get a lot of underground attention in this game, she appeared in almost EVERY trailer(and even the vignettes) doing fusions and stuff, even if she did not have attention in the cut scenes she did play a very important role in the game and last but not least I noticed something and im going to post it as son as I can wait for it!
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 pm

in don't have a wii. hope it gets available on PSPs
RLAAMJR.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Sounds like you had fun on the WII version SL!
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://storm-goddess.go-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm

The Weather God wrote:Sounds like you had fun on the WII version SL!
\
yep, and im getting MUA 1 for Wii this Wednesday Very Happy
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Wed May 19, 2010 9:00 pm

stormlover1994 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:Sounds like you had fun on the WII version SL!
\
yep, and im getting MUA 1 for Wii this Wednesday Very Happy

ok I already got MUA 1 and im like in act 4, but now that I remember the Storm statues where there from the start in the Stark Tower(act 1, MUA 1 as well as MUA 2), what link could there be for Tony Stark to put Ororo Munroe's statues al over his place? Is there a strong relationship, or are those statues just "Easter eggs"?
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 pm

I saw those statues as well. I don't think it has anything to do with a relationship between Stark and Ororo, seeing as they never had one in the comics or anywhere for that matter. They are more or less easter eggs.
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:23 pm

The Weather God wrote:I saw those statues as well. I don't think it has anything to do with a relationship between Stark and Ororo, seeing as they never had one in the comics or anywhere for that matter. They are more or less easter eggs.
Good to know that they cared a little for Storm,(MUA 2) cause she wasn't in any of the cut scenes or anything. Well she was in one, but she was just putting out the fire, from like a Mile Away from the camera, so you maybe missed her, LOL. In MUA1 she was much more important and participated a lot more in briefings and such.
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 pm

stormlover1994 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:I saw those statues as well. I don't think it has anything to do with a relationship between Stark and Ororo, seeing as they never had one in the comics or anywhere for that matter. They are more or less easter eggs.
Good to know that they cared a little for Storm,(MUA 2) cause she wasn't in any of the cut scenes or anything. Well she was in one, but she was just putting out the fire, from like a Mile Away from the camera, so you maybe missed her, LOL. In MUA1 she was much more important and participated a lot more in briefings and such.

I loved Storm in the first mua, but I think they did her better in the second one overall. Cutscene-wise and role-wise she was less important in the second one, but the character model and powers were amazing on the 360 and PS3 versions.
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm

The Weather God wrote:
stormlover1994 wrote:

I loved Storm in the first mua, but I think they did her better in the second one overall. Cutscene-wise and role-wise she was less important in the second one, but the character model and powers were amazing on the 360 and PS3 versions.
For the Wii it was all the same MUA1 powerset = MUA2, but then again in MUA2 she(Whirlwind),Captain America(Shield), Spider-man(Web-Throw) and Thor(Tornado) where the only ones with Wii interactions to their power set. Unlike MUA1 where every hero had completely interactions with the Wii movements, like if you raised the Wii-Mote while holding the B button she makes her Lightning, etc... That is why the MUA1 was much more fun than MUA2, but in graphics... well MUA2 had much better graphics.
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 am

They made an entirely different game for the wii version, I think it's a ps2 port. The ones on PS3 and Xbox are on a whole other level. I would suggest also getting it for either PS3 or 360, as the game is almost completely separate from the wii and ps2 version, this includes story-wise, graphic-wise, and power-wise. They have quite a few playthrough's for the ps3 and 360 versions on youtube if you're interested.

Storm is absolutely breathtaking in the game!

Here's a cool one
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 am

The Weather God wrote:They made an entirely different game for the wii version, I think it's a ps2 port. The ones on PS3 and Xbox are on a whole other level. I would suggest also getting it for either PS3 or 360, as the game is almost completely separate from the wii and ps2 version, this includes story-wise, graphic-wise, and power-wise. They have quite a few playthrough's for the ps3 and 360 versions on youtube if you're interested.

Storm is absolutely breathtaking in the game!

Here's a cool one

Sadly I don't own a PS3 or an X-box 360, but it is very different, Wakanda level was much more different in the Wii, and before that scene with Storm(which does not appear in the Wii, since BP talks to everyone in general) showed here, in the Wii game you had to fight the possessed Wakandans inside BP's throne, and Nick Fury and The Fold dudes did not appear in that level, mmmm ohhh and in the Wii they show you the video for when the base is getting attacked. So somethings changed others didn't , I would still not say that the one for Wii is horrible, because its very good, and had this hack challenges, that where like a mase game and you had to point with the Wii and the Bosses you had to interact a lot with the Wii Mote,and in order to make the fusions you have to shake the nun chuck and point at the player yo want to chose, and if a target attack point towards the victim., but that's it, nothing extraordinary.
The ending, the dudes, use an all women team, including there Storm:
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 am

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying the wii version was a bad game. In fact , I am still planning on getting the wii version after I get a wii this summer. I just want people to know that the games are so different on each system, that you may want to try them both to get the full experience. Like Ororo for example, They gave her entirely new and different powers on the 360 and PS3 version. Plus her fusions are different, and her wind has affects over the ragdoll physics objects.

So when she blows something with her wind blast or creates a tornado, almost everything is affected. Plus I'm not entirely sure the wii version has unique conversations where they zoom up and show the character speaking, and I love the music in just about every stage. It's very epic. I think the selectable characters are different as well. You would have to download psylocke for the 360/PS3 version. And they no longer have her available.

Btw, the hack challenges look very fun. And I've always wanted to play this game on the wii mote. I've played it over friends house but never with this game.
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm

The Weather God wrote:Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying the wii version was a bad game. In fact , I am still planning on getting the wii version after I get a wii this summer. I just want people to know that the games are so different on each system, that you may want to try them both to get the full experience. Like Ororo for example, They gave her entirely new and different powers on the 360 and PS3 version. Plus her fusions are different, and her wind has affects over the ragdoll physics objects.

So when she blows something with her wind blast or creates a tornado, almost everything is affected. Plus I'm not entirely sure the wii version has unique conversations where they zoom up and show the character speaking, and I love the music in just about every stage. It's very epic. I think the selectable characters are different as well. You would have to download psylocke for the 360/PS3 version. And they no longer have her available.

Btw, the hack challenges look very fun. And I've always wanted to play this game on the wii mote. I've played it over friends house but never with this game.

Yeah, I know what you meant dont worry, its just that if you go to youtube everyone criticized for what they have seen and say its awfull. Mmm, I dont remember if they zoomed the conversations xD. And about the wind of Storm/Thor affecting everything in the surroundings is the same for Wii, I remember that one time I made some tornadoes and ended up throwing lots of explosive barrels at me, haha!!! I want the PS3 or X-Box 360 version, but I just cant afford that kind of console right now(unless my father wins the lottery or something LOL).... im 16 and the money im saving is for a car, so first the car, then a console. xD

By the way if you are going to buy a Wii, I recommend you later buy these other two exclusive games for Wii: Red Steel 2 & Monster Hunter Tri those games are awesome, graphic and game play are awesome. Check them out later in You Tube, you will see that the Wii graphics are finally evolving, xD.
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Good to know that you knew what I meant. Razz

I actually want to play the wii version because of how different it is from the PS3/360 version. Like I said before, I loved the first MUA, so graphics are really not a problem for me as it's a step up from the original at the very least. Plus Storm also has a cape in that version. I saw on youtube, Storm had a battle with a dark thor. That battle is not in the PS3 or 360 versions of the game and I would really love to play that. The ds version is also different. Storm is used as a unique character to take out giant man with lightning. This is much later in the game and that is where you unlock her. I don't think that was in the wii version from what I hear, or the 360/PS3.
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by stormlover1994 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm

The Weather God wrote:Good to know that you knew what I meant. Razz

I actually want to play the wii version because of how different it is from the PS3/360 version. Like I said before, I loved the first MUA, so graphics are really not a problem for me as it's a step up from the original at the very least. Plus Storm also has a cape in that version. I saw on youtube, Storm had a battle with a dark thor. That battle is not in the PS3 or 360 versions of the game and I would really love to play that. The ds version is also different. Storm is used as a unique character to take out giant man with lightning. This is much later in the game and that is where you unlock her. I don't think that was in the wii version from what I hear, or the 360/PS3.

Mmmm Giant Man is Pym right? If thats him, well she is used there too, while you use a super streng character (lets say Hulk) to throw giant barrels at Pym, later appears an interactive video of Storm, and you have to point and press A into some kind of circles, and BANG! Storm throws her lightning, this repeats for like 2 or 3 times (Wich reminds me, that she has a little conversation there, with Pym, before attacking).But to unlock her you need to rescue her from Dark Thor(like you said, in the bonus missions), where she is fighting him, but she admits she couldn't have done it without us when you defeat him. All of this is if you are in the Anti-Registration side(P.s. she, Captain America and Luke Cage are the only ones locked for Anti. only), if you are in Pro-Registration, she will appear as an enemy with Luke Cage, you have to fight them both at the same time, and that is not an easy battle. And in Pro. you cant use Storm till act 4 or 5.
stormlover1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hwoarang1986 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:21 pm

i do have that game on my own and goddess!!! storm rox in it! totally amazing powers!^^ but the PS3 version is very very difficult to the PS2 version... not only the look is better! the story is so totally rocking... Wink only the pwoers are sometimes better on the one version and sometimes better on the other IMO...
hwoarang1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top