KItty Pyrde Returns!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KItty Pyrde Returns!!

Post by God Of The Storm on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 pm

March 17, 2010
Kitty Pryde has been off the grid for a while now, presumably hurtling through space in a giant bullet ever since she jumped inside of the oversized ammunition -- which was headed towards the Earth -- and phased it so that it would pass harmlessly through the planet rather than blowing it up like a ripe pumpkin.

But there's good news for fans of the intangible young mutant, as Marvel has just announced that she will be returning this March, in Uncanny X-Men #522, in some unspecified way. There's an announcement video after the jump, because when Marvel says something with guitars, you know they mean it.

SNEAK PEEK: Uncanny X-Men #522 Variant

I am personally 50/50 on this. I mean I love Kitty but I don't think now is the time to bring her back. With SOO much happening with the X-men right now I feel like she's just going to be brushed back into the shadows. Plus she is coming back under the hand of the WORST writer the X universe has ever seen!
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Re: KItty Pyrde Returns!!

Post by The Weather God on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Interesting, I actually heard it was Magneto who brought her back from deep space, but cannot confirm how or why he did it in the first place...

I don't think it's a really good time for her to return either, with so much going on already it will seem as a bit of a brush off compared to everything else.
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://storm-goddess.go-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm

The Weather God wrote:Interesting, I actually heard it was Magneto who brought her back from deep space, but cannot confirm how or why he did it in the first place...

I don't think it's a really good time for her to return either, with so much going on already it will seem as a bit of a brush off compared to everything else.

Yes he did bring her back..I'm assuming it was through DEEP concentration he used information that was given to him to "snatch" the bullet from its spot in space.
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top