Storm Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storm Art

Post by SrqNeith on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 am

Hello, I just wanted to share this with you all. This is a concept of Storm I was working on a while back. It was was one of the looks to go with my rpg character of her. (I know still needs work) Just wanted to get some feedback.
SrqNeith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm Art

Post by Chatte on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Sooo cool art... I wish I had their skills...
Sadly all I do it just to put multiple images to one background and that's it, lol.
Chatte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hwoarang1986 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 am

thank you so much! I'll do my best to do more storm-stuff in the near futur, but i am quite busy atm! :S
hwoarang1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm certainly looking forward to that!
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://storm-goddess.go-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hwoarang1986 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Wink hope you do.. me either XD
hwoarang1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. on Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 am

can you share more Storm art please?
RLAAMJR.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:56 am

hwoarang1986 wrote:Wink hope you do.. me either XD

Can you do one good drawing on Storm in her Future Costume from Evolution? I would love that...
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:12 am

vladko92 wrote:

Can you do one good drawing on Storm in her Future Costume from Evolution? I would love that...

Brings a smile to my face to see that there was someone else that loved that costume. I really wish we could have seen more of it in the series.
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 am

The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

Brings a smile to my face to see that there was someone else that loved that costume. I really wish we could have seen more of it in the series.

Yea me too, I really wanted to see how Storm will develop in X-Men Evolution, I really wanted to become second X-Men TAS... unfortunately we didn't got that lucky, I even wanted to be bigger then X-Men TAS, in several seasons like 10 or so Very Happy I really liked how Storm were drawn there, the only thing which I didn't like is that sometimes the drawing team was forgetting her eyes glow... and they didn't released much often her true power...
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm

The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

Out of her 3 series appearances (not counting the classic look in Pryde of the X-Men) I think her EVO look was better than TAS and WatX, but I have never been overly impressed with the designs that they gave her in the media. If they did another X-Men series I think her current costume and hear would look amazing on TV, and if we ever got lucky to have WatX come back and have the AoA story arc play out, I would LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE her AoAo look to be used, especially the short haired look.
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

Out of her 3 series appearances (not counting the classic look in Pryde of the X-Men) I think her EVO look was better than TAS and WatX, but I have never been overly impressed with the designs that they gave her in the media. If they did another X-Men series I think her current costume and hear would look amazing on TV, and if we ever got lucky to have WatX come back and have the AoA story arc play out, I would LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE her AoAo look to be used, especially the short haired look.
At definitely change her appearance, she looked too ugly in WatX she needed so badly a lot of love there... Smile
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:41 pm

vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

At definitely change her appearance, she looked too ugly in WatX she needed so badly a lot of love there... Smile

I thought they gave her a pretty face but her WatX hair glop was annoying. Her hair should have been free-flowing and all of the characters looked like animated card board cut-outs. They did much better with the characters over all in EVO.
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

I thought they gave her a pretty face but her WatX hair glop was annoying. Her hair should have been free-flowing and all of the characters looked like animated card board cut-outs. They did much better with the characters over all in EVO.  

Her face wasn't that good either, but yes I am agree that they did great job on EVO series, all of the characters, except Rogue, looked really good Smile
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:23 am

vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

Her face wasn't that good either, but yes I am agree that they did great job on EVO series, all of the characters, except Rogue, looked really good Smile

Great discussion here. I also liked W&TX Storm's face, but agree that her side views ruined it for me in many shots. A lot of times they gave her an oddly shaped big nose.

Everyone knows that I love EVO Storm the best, but I'll say it again. I love EVO Storm. Razz 
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 am

The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

Great discussion here. I also liked W&TX Storm's face, but agree that her side views ruined it for me in many shots. A lot of times they gave her an oddly shaped big nose.

Everyone knows that I love EVO Storm the best, but I'll say it again. I love EVO Storm. Razz 

Yea I love her too, even thought on second thought I would love to see something like X-Men TAS, but with the current modern technology for animations. I think it will come out a great animation, if someone just stop for a moment and think over that.
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top