So any news for Storm?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So any news for Storm?!

Post by vladko92 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:51 pm

So any news for future animations in which Storm will be represented? I heard that she will get for Season 3 in Avengers EMH (Earth Mightiest Heroes) but this will come out next year August... or at least they hope so... I was quite disappointed lately by her in any of the animation series, beside perhaps Evolution... but latest two... WaTX and X-Men 2011 (The Japanese One) they represent her or with bad appearance or quite weak. Sad
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So any news for Storm?!

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Interesting. Do you have the link on where she is mentioned as possibly appearing on Avengers EMH?

I have not heard anything about her appearing in other media besides games (MMO and Lego Marvel) and her appearing in XDOFP. I would love for an X-Men cartoon to come back. Agreed with on X-Men Evo. That Storm is up there with TAS Storm for me. The X-Men Anime Storm was HORRIFIC! She had a few cool moments in the show, but was predominantly weak-sauce and played the teams damsel in distress. I mean any cartoon that has Emma Frost pulling off martial arts moves while Storm, who is actually a formidably skilled fighter (A LOT MORE skilled than Emma) as well as a powerhouse, is not to be taken seriously. I have yet to chat with a fan of the show who liked any of the X-Men's portrayals (besides maybe Armor) in the anime. WatX Storm was decent to good for me. She had some cool moments. I liked her blocking machine gun fire with a whirlwind shield, her lightning was shown to be pretty powerful, and she did get an episode focused on her and the Shadow King. But for the most part, she not as featured in that show as she had been in Evo (and she and Wolverine were the stars of TAS).

yeah, we are overdue for a new X-Men animated show.
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:00 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:Interesting. Do you have the link on where she is mentioned as possibly appearing on Avengers EMH?

I have not heard anything about her appearing in other media besides games (MMO and Lego Marvel) and her appearing in XDOFP. I would love for an X-Men cartoon to come back. Agreed with on X-Men Evo. That Storm is up there with TAS Storm for me. The X-Men Anime Storm was HORRIFIC! She had a few cool moments in the show, but was predominantly weak-sauce and played the teams damsel in distress. I mean any cartoon that has Emma Frost pulling off martial arts moves while Storm, who is actually a formidably skilled fighter (A LOT MORE skilled than Emma) as well as a powerhouse, is not to be taken seriously. I have yet to chat with a fan of the show who liked any of the X-Men's portrayals (besides maybe Armor) in the anime. WatX Storm was decent to good for me. She had some cool moments. I liked her blocking machine gun fire with a whirlwind shield, her lightning was shown to be pretty powerful, and she did get an episode focused on her and the Shadow King. But for the most part, she not as featured in that show as she had been in Evo (and she and Wolverine were the stars of TAS).

I am pretty sure I've read it and it was confirmed unfortunately i did read it long time ago and I am not sure where did I read it for which I am sorry, as far as I remember it was a preview of the canceling and the futures of Avengers EMH Season 3, and it was confirmed by Marvel that she will make appearance for many episodes there, next to Black Panther (perhaps their marriage or something like that) if they continued EMH they could reach up to the moment AvX which will be awesome if we can see it for real Very Happy Just one silly question what is XDOFP I never heard about it?
vladko92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 am

vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:Interesting. Do you have the link on where she is mentioned as possibly appearing on Avengers EMH?

I am pretty sure I've read it and it was confirmed unfortunately i did read it long time ago and I am not sure where did I read it for which I am sorry, as far as I remember it was a preview of the canceling and the futures of Avengers EMH Season 3, and it was confirmed by Marvel that she will make appearance for many episodes there, next to Black Panther (perhaps their marriage or something like that) if they continued EMH they could reach up to the moment AvX which will be awesome if we can see it for real :DJust one silly question what is XDOFP I never heard about it?

Oh OK. Hopefully they will bring the shoe back. Avengers Assemble is kind of weak-sauce. And XDOFP = X-Men Days of Future Past.
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top