Ongoing Series Confirmed for July?!?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ongoing Series Confirmed for July?!?!?!

Post by Christen01 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Something I have come upon...

Storm #1

I am beyond stoked at this...BEYOND IT! I hope this isn't no mini series either. If Storm has her own ongoing, this would be her first. Wow I can't help but become excited. I would buy this religiously if this is true.

Christen01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ongoing Series Confirmed for July?!?!?!

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Christen01 wrote:Something I have come upon...

Storm #1

I am beyond stoked at this...BEYOND IT! I hope this isn't no mini series either. If Storm has her own ongoing, this would be her first. Wow I can't help but become excited. I would buy this religiously if this is true.

I KNOW RIGHT  Very Happy ! I have been waiting and writing in to Marvel for this for years. This news has me all kinds of excited. So far it looks like it will be her first ongoing solo and not a mini. We will definitely be updating the SG site with whatever details we can find out. What do you think of Greg Pak as the writer and Victor Ibanez as the artist?

THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christen01 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 pm

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Storm #1

I KNOW RIGHT  Very Happy ! I have been waiting and writing in to Marvel for this for years. This news has me all kinds of excited. So far it looks like it will be her first ongoing solo and not a mini. We will definitely be updating the SG site with whatever details we can find out. What do you think of Greg Pak as the writer and Victor Ibanez as the artist?

LOL right?!

I love the team on the book. I like Victor's work. Super amazing! I especially like Pak on the team because he loves Storm and has been wanting to get her a solo for some time. So now that it's finally happening, I couldn't be anymore happier!! Very Happy

Christen01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Christen01 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Storm #1

LOL right?!

I love the team on the book. I like Victor's work. Super amazing! I especially like Pak on the team because he loves Storm and has been wanting to get her a solo for some time. So now that it's finally happening, I couldn't be anymore happier!! Very Happy

I was practically holding my breath until I saw the C2E2 panel actually confirm the book and Greg Pak started talking about his plan for the book. And the Victor Ibanez cover is AMAZING...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=52448

And I needed to hear the details of his plan for the book. The SG has the article that goes into detail about the first issue, and then on the link below we get to a better feel for the actual premise of the book. A globe-trotting mutant hero to ALL on the planet (not just limited to mutants) is a role I think fits Storm perfectly, and also fits with the ideals she shared with Xavier dream.

http://comicsbeat.com/wonder-con-greg-pak-and-victor-ibanez-on-storm-solo-series/

I am counting down to July (I think the July solicits has the release date as 7/23/14).
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:57 pm

I'm do happy that Storm will have her own ongoing!
RLAAMJR.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top